Saving... Please wait..!
NOT YOUR AVERAGE BRANDING EXERCISE
Sponsorship increases the show experience through multiple channels throughout the exhibition, conferences, and special events. The Carbon Capture Canada Convention provides the ideal platform to showcase your brand to the largest industrial companies in Canada.
Several opportunities are available to help you achieve your specific objectives and enhance your outreach at this international event.
WHY BE A SPONSOR?
- Demonstrate your company’s thought-leadership and strategic insights
- Fuel your pipeline for the year ahead
- Get the eyes of thousands of decision-makers on your brand through bespoke opportunities and experiences at every size and scale
- Drive attendees to your company’s booth for qualified leads
- Network with decision-makers and influential purchasers
- Be associated with Carbon Capture Canada's international public relations & marketing campaign
OPPORTUNITIES TO SUIT YOUR OBJECTIVES
Build your package around a sponsored event or branded inventory item
Event Co-Host (Exclusive opportunity)
Industry Co-Host (Exclusive opportunity)
|Conference Lunch - Day 1
Visitor & Delegate Bags
|Includes 20x20 Turnkey booth|
|Official Knowledge Partner (4 opportunities)||
Knowledge Bar Host (4 available)
|Marquis (4 opportunities)||Onsite Registration|
|Includes 20x20 space only booth||Badges & Lanyards|
|Conference Lunch - Day 2|
|Premier (8 opportunities)||Rest & Recharge Stations (2 available)|
|Includes 10x20 shell scheme booth||Industry Reception Bar Host (4 available)|
|Conference Breakfast - Day 1|
|Conference Breakfast - Day 2|
|Signature (12 opportunities)||Conference Pens (1 available)|
|Includes 10x10 shell scheme booth||Conference Notepads (1 available)|
|Conference Coffee Breaks - Day 1|
|Conference Coffee Breaks - Day 2|
|Mobile Phone Charging Stations (4 available)|
|Customized Decals (2 available)|
|Brochure Seat Drop (2 available)|
|Exhibitor - Space only (26 opportunities)||10x10 space only booth|
Additional, advertisement opportunities are available within the Official Exhibition Show Guide, Conference Program and Digital Placements.