Saving... Please wait..!
Position your brand in front of key stakeholders
80% of global final energy demand is currently served by high-emitting fuels. Zero-carbon substitutes will be key to full decarbonization.
Canada's current CCUS facilities capture around 7 million tonnes of CO2 annually. With just 0.5% of the world's population, our nation accounts for 15% of major global CCUS projects.
Position your brand and solutions before the most targetted audience keen on inching closer to the net-zero goal.
Major projects underway
Strategically located in Edmonton, Alberta, Carbon Capture Canada takes place at the heart of CCUS industry activity, and near major projects in Western Canada including:
- Alberta Carbon Trunk Line with Sturgeon Refinery
- Alberta Carbon Trunk Line with Nutrien Fertilizer Plant
- Saskatchewan's Boundary Dam Carbon Capture and Storage
- Great Plains Synfuel Plant and Weyburn-Midale
- Husky Energy Lashbum and Tangleflags CO2 Injection Project
- Inventys and Husky Energy VeloxoTherm Capture Process Test
- Shell Quest CCS
Internationally recognized Canadian CCUS companies demonstrating innovation and CCUS leadership
CarbonCure Dartmouth, NS
Carbicrete Montreal, QC
Carbon Engineering Squamish, BC
Svante Burnaby, BC
AREAS OF STRENGTH IN CANADA’S CCUS INDUSTRY
Canadian companies are developing and exporting Canada’s world-class CCUS solutions, and there are growing opportunities
for international investment and partnerships. Canada’s strong CCUS ecosystem is supported by its policy environment, proven
track record of successful commercial projects, innovation performance, and world-class purpose-built CCUS research and
Of special note are Canada’s:
- CCUS-specific regulations and policies
- Expertise in carbon-to-building material conversion technologies
- Experience in large-scale infrastructure project development
- Federal carbon pollution pricing system
- Government RD&D funding
- Purpose-built CCUS technology test centres
- State-of-the-art research institutions
- Suitable geology for carbon storage